Thursday, May 28, 2009

my response to the teachers

1. What piece of work and learning are you most proud? Explain.

I'm most proud of writing the script for Ancient Egypt, I thought it was fun and easy, because I like to act and write what I want to write.

2. What were your greatest challenges? Explain.
Math, I thought it was very complicated and challenging. After a while I think I get what I'm meant to do, but I can forget things after a while.

3. Reflecting on your growth this year, what did you learn about yourself as a learner?
I learned if I listen in class then things would be A LOT easier. I can put in more effort if I listen because I know what I'm going to do instead of asking someone that doesn't explain it properly.

4. To evaluate your work habits, choose 1 of the following from each category ( and provide explanations):

a) Behavior

Satisfactory. I listen in class sometimes, because it gets boring when the teacher keeps on speaking FOREVER and only stops until we have to do our work.

Explanation:

b) Participation

Satisfactory. I mostly participate in class, but it's either only when the Teacher calls on me, or if I know the answer to it.

Explanation:

c) Organization

I'm super organized. My locker is nice and tidy in the mornings, because I clean it out, but at the end of school its really dirty and I can't really find anything.

d) Effort

Satisfactory. I usually put effort into my work, it really depends on what I am doing, if its something that is due in a long time then I can put a lot of effort into it, but if its something that is due the next day and is hard to understand then I cant really put as much effort into it.

5. Based upon your reflections, write two personal learning goals for Grade 7 next year.

Goal 1 - In Grade 7, I plan to listen a lot more to the Teachers while they are talking and explaining what to do.


Goal 2 - In Grade 7, I plan to put effort into work, and put a long time doing it.


6.Is there any more information about yourself that you would like the teachers to know?

No comments: