Thursday, March 12, 2009



http://www.sellfromtheweb.com/sample/images/squier-cyclone-electric-guitar-black.jpg

My name is Edward, but everyone calls me Teddy. I live in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur (KL),
I've lived here almost my whole life. I'm really into Music because to me ITS THE BEST! When ever I do my homework I turn on my music and it helps me do my work. I've been in I.S.K.L. (International School of Kuala Lumpur) for about 7 years now, I started in Kindergarten, I was 5 when I started at this school. My hobbies are playing games, computer games, social games, card games, etc. I also like talking to my friends, acting, break-dancing and of course listening to MUSIC! I go on Facebook almost everyday, it depends if my internet works or not. I don't really have a favorite song, some of them are awsome and some aren't that good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sup dude i am from Memphis TN USA and i play guitar and i like to play the sport lacrosse. I love it here and your country sounds really cool.

http://www.townschool.com/athletics/images/lacrosse_2.jpg

(this picture is not me)

TeDdY said...

Hey, How old are you? Where do you come from? And I still kinda play the guitar I pretty much quit cos I was way to busy, I'm starting again in August and Memphis sounds really awsome.