Monday, March 23, 2009

Malaysia Week and Spring Break

Malaysia Week felt like an early Spring Break, all we did was fish, sleep, relax, play cards, and one day we had to DISSECT FISH! Gross right? I had to cut off the poor things head. Later on we ate the fish that we dissected, it tasted a bit like chicken but with bones. In the 4 days that we had to catch the fish I only caught 21 fish, it was my first time fishing and I had past my goal. 20 fish that was my goal. On the second last day we went to the beach for about 3-4 hours, it was the funnest part about the whole Malaysia week. I wonder what I'm going to do over Spring Break, NOTHING! I'm staying home for the whole thing. I might go to my friends house and he might come to mine. I think we may go to a cafe and maybe a Cyber Cafe. At least that's something to do. This Spring Break's going to be really boring! I can't wait till the next Spring Break, I'm going to Hong Kong and watch the Rugby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun. Did the fish taste good? Isn't 20 a pretty high goal to have. We just got back from spring break. I had a lot of fun. For spring break I went to my cabin to turkey hunt. After that I went to my grandparents house. My grandparents live on a golf course so I played a ton of golf. I also went to my aunt and uncles house. I had a great spring break.